46555 Harry Byrd Hwy Sterling VA 20164
At Brookdale Sterling, residents enjoy highly personalized care services in a home-like setting. Our inviting and intimate home was designed to meet the needs of seniors, offering private apartment homes, spacious common areas and an active social calendar. We are a vibrant community that believes in developing a true sense of self and independence. We celebrate the uniqueness and individuality of each resident while encouraging residents to be actively engaged in our community.
Brookdale Sterling offers a wide range of services and amenities to serve our residents well. They include:
- A choice of apartment-style floorplans and layouts
- Spacious accommodations which include kitchenettes, individual climate control and private baths
- Enclosed outdoor courtyard with walking paths
- Private dining room for special celebrations with families and guests
- Library with volumes of books to be enjoyed by residents
Pricing at Atria Sterling
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Atria Sterling
A lovely place but modest and seemingly affordable for a moderate budget. Clean, happy guests, friendly place and many nice amenities and updating of rooms. Fairly old place. Good services.
- Good Tour of This Community
My wife, and I had a nice tour of this community. Everyone was kind, and welcoming to us. The community was nice, and clean from what we saw. The staff was informative, and our questions were answered. The...
- Kindness and value
This is a nice community for the care of a loved one. We found that the staff was helpful and nice. We liked seeing the residents who seemed social. We liked the activities and the nice menu of meals that are...
- See all 25 community reviews
Community Details at Atria Sterling
Senior Housing Types Provided at Atria Sterling
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.