Atlantis Assisted Living
6026 Old Congress Road Lantana FL 33462
Our staff are well-trained and love to pamper and care for our residents in what we call 'assisted living with affordable luxury.' We lend a hand with the activities of daily living, such as grooming, dressing or medication management, while encouraging independence and promoting dignity. We provide daily activities that promote friendships, giving our residents a true sense of self and community belonging. We exercise, play games and take group outings to the beautiful amenities in the Lantana community.
In addition to a relaxing place to call home, we offer services and amenities, including:
- Three meals served daily, plus snacks, in our well-appointed dining room
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- 24-hour onsite security
- Beautiful private rooms with kitchenettes, full baths and in-room nurse call system
- Beauty salon
- Room service
- Outdoor common areas with healing gardens, covered patio area and comfortable seating
- Indoor common areas where residents read, entertain, play games and watch television
At Atlantis Assisted Living, we provide our seniors with a caring and supportive community that nurtures and protects, while honoring independence and individuality.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
We had a lovely experience here at this community. It is a good looking place. Everything is very well-kept. The staff was kind and helpful. This is a very nice place. They many activities offered for the...
A very peaceful place
Affordable and nice building. My mother currently stays here and I really enjoy visiting her here. The staff is always welcoming forthcoming about any updates or changes happening to the facility. The courtyard...
Great place! Would definitely recommend.
Beautiful building. I believe this was an old nursing home so it has more security features like nursing call buttons and more secure areas. We met the most adorable woman named Gene when we toured. This facility...See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.