Finnish American Village
1800 South Dr Lake Worth FL 33461
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Finnish American Village Reviews
- I like the level of attentiveness, there are always a lot of people keeping their eye out for the residents.
I like the level of attentiveness, there are always a lot of people keeping their eye out for the residents. The food there is wonderful, really good. He liked the feel of the place, and picked this out of...
- Review of The Village on High Ridge - Lake Worth, FL
this looks Fabulous but it is definitely out of range for a sibling. Trying to find something more centralized
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.