2780 Bankstone Dr SW Marietta GA 30064
Ashton Arbors is a senior housing community that will provide seniors with everything they love in the heart of Marietta, Cobb County, GA. For seniors who are moving to the area and family members coming to visit, there are loads of different attractions all located nearby to provide for hours of enjoyment. From the Dobbins Air Reserve Base to Six Flags White Water, Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield and more, there are plenty of things to do and enjoy.
As a residential community, Ashton Arbors provides seniors aged 55 and over with a beautiful, well-appointed living environment that is perfect for those who love staying active and social. The surroundings are absolutely stunning and the environment is pleasant and inviting, thus making it the perfect place for seniors to call their own. Some of the various features offered by Ashton Arbors are:
- A computer center onsite
- Laundry facilities on site for ease of use
- A hair salon for you to get your hair done
- Activity center and community room
- Fitness center
- Some homes are equipped with features for disabled and hearing impaired individuals
- Planner social activities
- Spacious one and two bedroom apartment layouts
- Elevators located in each building
- Controlled access entries
At Ashton Arbors, there is always something going on. You never have to worry about not having something to do in the residential community or in the town nearby. With ample amenities, spacious living accommodations and a stunning landscape, the senior housing community at Ashton Arbors is one that strives to bring you all the comforts of home at a price you can afford.
Pricing at Ashton Arbors
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Ashton Arbors
Senior Housing Types Provided at Ashton Arbors
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.