Peachstone Independent Senior Living
2000 Austell Road #100 Marietta GA 30008
Peachstone Independent Senior Living is a senior housing located among the peach trees of Marietta, Georgia in Cobb County. Our community is near downtown Marietta, which makes our location ideal for visiting family members and friends. We are tucked away among the rolling hills and shade trees found on the outskirts of Marietta that the entire state of Georgia is so famous for.
Peachstone Independent Senior Living has a caring staff that understands the needs of each resident. We offer custom care services, and we also strive to give our residents as much independence as possible. It is not uncommon for a group of our residents to take in the sights of Marietta as they walk among the swooping trees and enjoy the grassy public parks that surround Peachstone. Whenever our residents need us, we are there. But we also offer plenty of services to allow our residents to enjoy themselves as well.
Along with the charm of the city of Marietta, our community offers amenities such as:
- An outdoor gazebo that is used as a gathering place for a variety of community events
- On-site classes based on a variety of subjects
- Bingo parlor to help make evenings more exciting
- Piano parlor where residents can show off their talents
- Indoor clubhouse with card tables and comfortable chairs
- Exercise facility
At Peachstone Independent Senior Living, we believe that live should be simple and fun. We offer everything anyone could need to feel at home, which is why the people who live here look so happy.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.