Angels On Your Shoulder
487 Godfrey Road SE Palm Bay FL 32909
Angels On Your Shoulder is a residential care home located in charming, innovative Palm Bay, Florida which in Brevard County. The scenic area is best known for the beautiful Turkey Creek Sanctuary which embodies the freshwater wildlife of Turkey Creek. Palm Bay is an appealing place to live with numerous activities and events for family members and friends to enjoy when visiting.
Angels On Your Shoulder is committed to providing exceedingly high standards of care to all senior residents in a beautiful, spacious group home setting. Our community strives to meet each individual's needs while providing a safe and secure environment. Our caring, compassionate staff is available any time of the day or night to provide the extra essentials to make residents comfortable.
Along with meeting all the physical and medical necessities, our community focuses on enhancing socialization and participation with a variety of amenities, including:
- Providing nutritionally balanced meals to meet all the dietary needs of each individual
- Planned activities to promote participation
- Lounge areas to provide time to visit with peers
- Secured community with wander alert system in place
We are proud of a charming, vibrant community. We would like to invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at Angels On Your Shoulder.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Angels On Your Shoulder Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.