Jeroll Care Assisted Living
107 Coffee Street Southeast Palm Bay FL 32909
1. We have been licensed since August 2012.
2.The owner and administrator has 16 years of experience in senior care.
3. No, we have not won any awards yet. We are licensed and certified by AHCA.
4. We are not part of a national chain. What makes makes us unique and special is the fact that we are family-oriented, reliable, responsible, caring, loving and we meet the needs of each resident.
1. Jeroll Care Assisted Living is located near beautiful Bayside Lakes in SE Palm Bay, Florida
a. We are located in a very quiet and beautiful neighborhood that is family oriented.
b. We are just a mile away from Publix and several restaurants including fast food chains and shopping centers. Walmart is about 3 miles away and interstate I-95 is about 5 miles away. The police station and the fire station are about 3 miles away. The public library is also 3 miles away. There are several churches nearby. Walgreens Pharmacy is 2 miles away. There are 2 golf courses that are each 2.1 miles away.
The new and improved Palm Bay Hospital is just 6 miles away.
2. We are south of Melbourne in Brevard County, FL.
Our facility has an area of 4,000 square feet.
The great room is about 494 square feet and has a 65' LCD TV mounted to the wall.
The play room where our residents can enjoy games such as foosball, pool table, air hockey, monopoly, chess, checkers and many more, has an area of 163 square feet.
There are 4 bedrooms of which 3 are private and one is semi private. Each of the private is about 12 x 11 while the semi-private is a 20 x 14 with its own private bathroom. The facility has a total of 3 bathrooms.
Each room has a flat screen 32' TV mounted to the wall with cable TV.
Residents have internet access as well as WiFi
2. This property is not only beautiful but also clean and VERY spacious.
Pricing at Jeroll Care Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Jeroll Care Assisted Living
- respite care
Mom enjoyed her stay there and staff was very caring
- Very welcoming and sweet
The owner Jhoane met with me twice before my 88 year old mother was bought there for 12 days of respite care. My mother has memory issues and does not get around particularily well. She can become disoriented...
- Seemed like a nice place, not the best fit for us
We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. This seemed like a nice place, overall, however I don't think the small group home style community would have been the best fit...See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Jeroll Care Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Jeroll Care Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.