11415 N. 114th Street Scottsdale AZ 85259
Pricing at Andara
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Andara
Very nice place. We didn’t like the art decor. The apartments are a nice size with nice appliances. It’s a possibility but not our first choice.
- Very happy with this community
Things are going well here for my Mom. She’s happy with the activities that they provide, she enjoys the exercise classes and bingo, and she’s happy with the food. There seems to be a lot of variety and options...
- Disappointing. Serious safety concerns
Sometimes a beautiful place covers the issues of incompetence for its senior customers. This was our family’s experience. The paramedics were called in the middle of the night, when my mother hit her call button....
- See all 40 community reviews
Community Details at Andara
Senior Housing Types Provided at Andara
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.