57 West Ferndale Dr. Council Bluffs IA 51503
We want our seniors to enjoy their golden years; we take away the drudgery of living alone and offer a variety of activities. Instead of sitting alone watching TV you can join in our popular cocktail social hour or cooking club, play a rousing card game with friends or settle down with a bowl of popcorn and a good movie. Instead of eating microwaved convenience foods enjoy dietician planned meals such as shepherd's pie or bratwurst with all of the fixings. If you are craving something sweet our desserts will make you smile, some of our favorites are the warm cherry tarts and strawberry shortcake.
We offer several services to ensure the health and wellbeing of our residents:
- Walk in showers with built in safety features
- Assistance with medication and grooming through home health partners
- 24 hour on site staff and Registred Nurse
- Home visit program
- Jennie Edmundson & Alegent Health Mercy Hospitals both 2 miles away
- Short term respite care available
- Emergency response system
Our apartments are perfect for either singles or couples; in fact we have one couple who celebrated their 79th anniversary last summer. Both studio and one bedroom apartments are set up to make life easier with kitchenettes, microwaves, and cable and phone hookups are in all apartments.
Pricing at Amelia Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Amelia Place
- Review of Amelia Place - Council Bluffs, IA
Thank you for your loving care of our mother. We have not seen so content and comfortable since our dad died 2 ½ years ago. You made a huge difference in her life! We will always remember you for that.
- Exceptional care and friendly staff
I am a home health care RN. I visit many Assisted Living communities in the area. I was very impressed with the staff, and especially the great care that my patients receive. I have recommended and will continue...
- Caring and helpful staff!!
I have had the opportunity of coming to Amelia Place for my home health therapy patients and the staff is extremely friendly. The resident I see for services is always saying how wonderful the care is she receives...
- See all 15 community reviews
Community Details at Amelia Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Amelia Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.