1380 E 61st St Tulsa OK 74136
Ambassadors Courtyards is an assisted living community located in the lovely Tulsa, OK region. Our beautiful community offers stunning views of the with plenty of natural settings. Tulsa is the second largest city in Oklahoma and has beauty as well as city-life aspects. It is a great place to live and makes a wonderful vacation spot for family visitors from out of town.
Ambassadors Courtyards is primarily an apartment community for seniors, but ultimately, we believe every day needs to be cherished. We provide attentive care around the clock with medical professionals on site and available for any need throughout every hour of the day. All of our staff members pay attention to important details and provide individual care.
Once we meet physical needs, we take pride in creating a community that allows residents to remain active in their favorite ways. Our amenities include:
- A lovely enclosed courtyard and koi pond
- Regular transportation schedules
- Indoor living area, complete with fireplace
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Restaurant-style dining with private areas and community dining options
- Professional landscaping for relaxing, beautiful outdoor experienced
- Regularly scheduled activities
We are thrilled with our community and invite you to experience the beauty and relaxation that comes along with being at Ambassadors Courtyards.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Ambassadors Courtyards Reviews
- Want promised improvements!
Concerns about new management...needs energy and money put into staff and training. It was top notch-five star in March. Can't even get administrators in the phone.
- Yes, we like ambassadors courtyard
The staff is warm and caring. The faculty is built around one big lovely courtyard. My husband is happy in his one bedroom apartment. It is an unknown jewel. They need to advertise more to let people know...
- There have been some issues since mom moved into Ambassadors Courtyards!!!
When my mom moved in they did not put her name on the door so housekeeping did not know she was there. Her room was not cleaned for about the first 2 weeks until my husband made a name for her and we talked...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.