Alexandria Manor Senior Living Centers
313 S Walnut Street Bath PA 18014
- A safe and secure atmosphere
- All CPR certified employees
- Full sprinkler systems
- Monthly fire drills
- Proper ventilation and lighting
- Pull Bell System in every bathroom
- Department of Public Welfare — licensed
- Certified in Personal Care home — licensed
- Handicapped accessibility
- Short term, temporary care.
Pricing at Alexandria Manor Senior Living Centers
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Alexandria Manor Senior Living Centers
- Good affordable care
I've know the management and employees at this building for over 10 years. Over that time I've been steadily visiting to work with them and from what I've seen most of the employees are very dedicated....
I had my father in this place and took him out after a few months, between having to clean his room, bathroom, no air conditioning in the summer because it was broke in 90 degree weather, the on call doctor...
This place has bed bugs!!!!! Do not live here!!!! This place is disgusting and the owner and manager are scum, only out for money. This is not a place for mom!!! The department of health will ffind out about...
- See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Alexandria Manor Senior Living Centers
Senior Housing Types Provided at Alexandria Manor Senior Living Centers
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.