Alexandria Manor Senior Living Centers
313 S Walnut Street Bath PA 18014
- A safe and secure atmosphere
- All CPR certified employees
- Full sprinkler systems
- Monthly fire drills
- Proper ventilation and lighting
- Pull Bell System in every bathroom
- Department of Public Welfare — licensed
- Certified in Personal Care home — licensed
- Handicapped accessibility
- Short term, temporary care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
This place has bed bugs!!!!! Do not live here!!!! This place is disgusting and the owner and manager are scum, only out for money. This is not a place for mom!!! The department of health will ffind out about...
terrible, terrible place
terrible place, [removed] Every few weeks there are different people working and they are always looking for help. As far as the care if you don't plan to visit your loved ones every few days too check...
Alexandria Manor is a good place and it feels like home. They take great care of my loved one. The workers check on the frequently and is happy to be their and care for them. If he needed anything then they...See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.