Alexandria Manor Senior Living Centers
7 S New Street Nazareth PA 18064
- A safe and secure atmosphere
- All CPR certified employees
- Full sprinkler systems
- Monthly fire drills
- Proper ventilation and lighting
- Pull Bell System in every bathroom
- Department of Public Welfare — licensed
- Certified in Personal Care home — licensed
- Handicapped accessibility
- Short term, temporary care.
Pricing at Alexandria Manor Senior Living Centers
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Alexandria Manor Senior Living Centers
- Dedicated management
This community has a newer and an older side. The older side has large rooms and offer higher levels of service. The new side is beautiful and comfortable. I've worked with the management for over 10 years...
- Home away from Home
The decision to move your loved one into a facility is never an easy one. Alexandria Manor is a home away from home for your loved ones. Compassionate care by owners, administration and staff. They will care...
visted both Nazareth and Bethlehem. Liked rooms at both. Only drawback might be that there is no transporation to Drs. appt. provided. Preferred Nazareth as there is very limited parking at Bethlehem....
- See all 15 community reviews
Community Details at Alexandria Manor Senior Living Centers
Senior Housing Types Provided at Alexandria Manor Senior Living Centers
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.