Alexandria Manor Senior Living Center
3534 Linden St. Bethlehem PA 18017
- A safe and secure atmosphere
- All CPR certified employees
- Full sprinkler systems
- Monthly fire drills
- Proper ventilation and lighting
- Pull Bell System in every bathroom
- Department of Public Welfare — licensed
- Certified in Personal Care home — licensed
- Handicapped accessibility
- Short term, temporary care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I like this community
The food at this community is good and they are very accommodating. They do offer some daily activities and the community is very clean. The staff are really good and seem to care about the residents. This...
No reception - had to look for main office. My contact was at another facility, so the secretary showed me the facility. She handed me a stack of papers stating I needed to review and sign before they do a...
I would recommend Alexandria!!
The community is small and has three floors. The food is served buffet style. Mom is on a special diet and she seems to like the food. They have an exercise class in the morning and bingo in the afternoon....See all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.