A Caring Manor I
18642 E Cloud Road Queen Creek AZ 85142
A Caring Manor l is a senior care home located in exceptionally attractive Queen Creek, Arizona, in Pinal County. Our serene residential care home is designed to cater to the needs of the seniors, with the secured environment where the seniors enjoy being.
A Caring Manor l has a great uniqueness of ensuring the seniors are well taken care of during their stay in our community through various amenities available. The staffs in our community are dedicated to their work of ensuring seniors are treated with care and ultimate attention that they deserve during their stay. The needs of the seniors are well catered for by the experienced staffs that ensure service delivery is of quality that is the priority of every staff in the community.
The well being of the seniors is the top priority of our community and to make the group home setting incredible various amenities are incorporated, including:
- Spacious rooms with TV cable to keep seniors well updated with what is happening
- Extension services such as beauty shops and barber to keep the seniors well groomed
- Spacious and beautify sitting places with fireplaces for the seniors
- Well planned physical and social exercise programs to ensure physical fitness of the seniors
- Linking with home care agency so as to provide quality medical services to the seniors
With the determination of ensuring the quality stay for our seniors being the main motivation, our community is proud to offer a place of relaxation, independence, and comfort for the seniors in our society.
Pricing at A Caring Manor I
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of A Caring Manor I
- They are doing okay for the most part.
They are doing okay for the most part. The staff is friendly. They have dropped the ball a few times when it comes to care. They don't offer much in the way of activities at all that would be very helpful....
- It's been good, it's solved a lot of our problems.
It's been good, it's solved a lot of our problems. Tender Heart Home Care has been good to work with as well. They don't have a lot of people in the area we are, but they are doing a good job trying...
- Above others I have toured
I felt that this community was a real nice community, that was staffed with friendly people and they seemed to be very well liked among the many residents there. The staff is very efficient and very up to date...
- See all 10 community reviews
Community Details at A Caring Manor I
Senior Housing Types Provided at A Caring Manor I
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.