Zerbe Retirement Community
2499 Zerbe Road Narvon PA 17555
Harvest View Personal Care & Woodland Heights is a senior living community located on the campus of Woodland Heights in Narvon, PA which is considered an unincorporated community in Lancaster County. Residents can enjoy getting their daily exercise and taking quiet walks, shopping in nearby stores, or they can relax in our comfortable development.
Harvest View Personal Care & Woodland Heights offers the highest level of quality care to our residents in a relaxed, home-like atmosphere. At Harvest View Personal Care & Woodland Heights, our team of trained professionals works day and night handling every aspect of your loved one's care including all activities, housekeeping, medications, appointments, transportation, laundry, all meals, and rehabilitation. Our seniors receive consistent around the clock care from our talented team of on-site professionals who are there to assist them with anything they need 24-hours a day.
We are also a fun and social community that enjoys planned events and group outings with our seniors to encourage social interaction and dialog from shared activities. A few of the available amenities, services, and activities that we have available in our community include:
- A large communal area for group events and activities
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks daily
- Private suites with different floor plans and some that include kitchenettes
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
- An outdoor patio space for enjoying nature
- On-site housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation to and from events and appointments
We would love to have your family member join us at Harvest View Personal Care & Woodland Heights for relaxation, fun activities, and new friends in our caring community.
Housing Types Provided
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.