Sunny Crest Home, Inc.
2587 Valley View Road Morgantown PA 19543
Sunny Crest Home, Inc. is an active senior living community located in Morgantown, Pennsylvania. We run a peaceful community on several acres of beautiful land that is only minutes from the kinds of accommodations and shopping that visiting family members will enjoy. Our community creates a welcoming atmosphere that is extended to every resident and visitor who comes through our doors.
The Sunny Crest Home, Inc. was started as a place where people could go to get compassionate and loving care, no matter who they were. The members of our staff have become experts at nurturing the minds and bodies of all of our residents, and they do so out of a strong feeling of commitment. The mission here is to go beyond simply providing the necessities of life. We want to make our residents feel at home and give them a place they can be proud of.
Sunny Crest Home, Inc. has a lot to offer residents, including amenities such as:
- A wide variety of active clubs that include the art club and German club that meet regularly
- A pond where residents can feed the fish and just let the world go by
- A large courtyard for community gatherings
- Plenty of nature trails that encircle the area and make good use of the surrounding nature
There is more at Sunny Crest Home, Inc. that just a place to live. This is a place where our residents learn, grow and discover the things they can do that they may have never realized before.
Pricing at Sunny Crest Home, Inc.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Sunny Crest Home, Inc.
Community Details at Sunny Crest Home, Inc.
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sunny Crest Home, Inc.
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.