Wrightwood Senior Apartments
2815 W. 79th St. Chicago IL 60652
Wrightwood Senior Apartments are located in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, one of the most exciting cities in the United States. With a population of over three million people, Chicago is buzzing with life and opportunities. Wrightwood Senior Apartments offer convenience and comfort in a healthy and clean environment to residents age 62 or older. Public transportation is only steps away in case residents want to go shopping, see a movie, or want to go visiting family and friends. Located on stunning Lake Michigan, Chicago is famous for its unique architecture, its awe inspiring 1,451 feet John Hancock Center, numerous other skyscrapers, restaurants, coffee shops, museums, and shopping possibilities. Wrightwood Senior Apartments has been named a model for harmonious integration in an urban setting.
A dedicated building manager is there to help in whichever way is possible. Whether residents prefer a studio, a one bedroom or two bedroom apartment, they are sure to find a beautiful home with a friendly atmosphere with internet access and cable TV. In addition to all these Wrightwood Senior Apartments prides itself on a fitness area, a wellness area and a social network.
The amenities at Wrightwood Senior Apartments are impressive to say the least.
- And indoor and outdoor swimming pool.
- Fitness room with exercise bicycles, treadmills, and more.
- Stunning outdoor patio and manicured lawns.
- Computer room and library.
- Laundry facilities on each floor.
- A beauty parlor to care for hair and nails.
- An extensive library.
- Close to a stunning neighborhood park
Come and take a look, this community has to be seen to be appreciated.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.