Wright Enterprise III
352 Laburnum Road Edgewood MD 21040
Wright Enterprise III
Wright Enterprise III is a residential care home that is situated in the dazzling city of Edgewood, MD in the county of Harford. Our well established community overlooks the Cedar Lane Regional Park, and Edgewater Park. We also border other parks such as Bynum Run Park and Harford Glen Park. Edgewood is a fantastic place to visit and live for travelling family members.
Wright Enterprise III is dedicated to offering seniors the highest quality of life. Every member of our staff strives to meet all the unique needs of residents in a clean, beautiful, spacious, and safe group home setting. We are committed to making sure that our national heroes are comfortable in an atmosphere similar to the one at home.
In addition to addressing both the physical and medical needs of seniors, our thriving community is more than vibrant. We encourage seniors to make friends as well as be active in all the activities in the residence. Some of the top-notch amenities residents enjoy include:
- An onsite library with a huge book selection
- A peaceful and calm courtyard
- An extremely comfortable sitting area with a large fireplace to visit with new and old friends alike
- A beautiful sunroom
- A dazzling gazebo for utmost relaxation
- Pet friendly with a number of regulations
- An onsite barber shop together with beauty salon
We are highly proud of our successful and friendly community. Consequently, receive our warm invitation to join us for fun, relaxation, and rest at Wright Enterprise III. You will surely not regret it.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.