Woodland Borden Care
819 Wulff St San Marcos CA 92069
Woodland Borden Care is a residential care home located in the tranquil town of San Marcos, CA in San Diego County. Our upscale charming community is located next to Woodland Park and Escondido Country Club, offering great spots for tourism. San Marcos is benefited by stunning hills views and the city is a wonderful place to live or to visit family members.
Woodland Borden Care has been looking after seniors since 2002. Our years of experience guarantee a safe and comfortable experience for our residents, making sure our community feels like home to them at all times. With the help of a highly trained and warmhearted staff, we aim to provide care in many levels, depending on individual needs. Our main goal is to be offer a group home setting while still offering assistance in any time needed, around the clock. In addition to meeting physical and any medical needs of our seniors, we strive to encourage an active and healthy life style providing amenities like:
- Nutritious home made meals served by the staff
- Fruits and vegetables from our own garden
- Indoor and outdoor meal areas
- Social and recreational programs
- Warm and family like surroundings
- Private and shared rooms
- Help with bathing and dressing
We strive to provide a kindhearted and home like experience at Woodland Borden Care. We invite you to join us for relaxation and rest at our community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.