Wings of Love Adult Foster Care
5244 Williams Highway Grants Pass OR 97527
Wings of Love Adult Foster Care is a senior care home located in City of Grants Pass in Josephine County, OR. Grants pass is a small town with a population of just over 34,000 people. It enjoys warm summers, mild winters, and is surrounded by forested mountains. Fly fishing lovers will be thrilled with the proximity to the world famous Rogue River that they'll find in Grants Pass. It's also a short drive to the Southern Oregon coast and within a hAssisted Living hour from Ashland, where the Oregon Shakespeare Festival is held each year.
Our staff at Wings of Love Adult Foster Care strives to provide the best possible group home setting for our residents. We customize each person's care plan to meet their unique needs and preferences, and staff is carefully chosen to ensure a high level of dedication and commitment. Available services include:
- Full housekeeping, including personal laundry and linens
- Home cooked meals three times a day and snacks and drinks at all times
- Planned outings and activities
- Assistance with personal grooming, bathing, and toileting
- A clean, safe, warm living environment
Residents frequently tell us how much they love living in a small Southern Oregon town in a secure, happy home. To find out more about our services, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.
Pricing at Wings of Love Adult Foster Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Wings of Love Adult Foster Care
Community Details at Wings of Love Adult Foster Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Wings of Love Adult Foster Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.