Black Oak Adult Foster Care
1031 NW Morgan Lane Grants Pass OR 97526
Black Oak Adult Foster Care is a senior residential care home that is located in the small city of Grants Pass, OR and in Josephine county. Grants Pass is home to the Josephine City Fairgrounds and the scenic Rogue River runs throughout the entire city. The group home setting is within walking distance to Gilbert Creek Park and is right by the major freeway of the city, for ease of travel. The great location of the city and the home makes it a convenient place to call home.
Black Oak Adult Foster Care is committed to the care and the safety of its residents. The entire community is secure, with monitored entrances and exits. The staff are available 24/7, with a medical doctor on-call, in the event of any medical emergencies. Additionally, the community is handicap accessible.
In addition to the convenient location of the community and the secure home, Black Oak Adult Foster Care is proud to offer the following amenities to its residents:
- Regularly planned activities available on-site, including Alzheimer's and Dementia appropriate activities
- Housekeeping and laundry services included
- Indoor and outdoor common areas available, great for entertaining
- Nutritious and delicious meals prepared and served daily
Black Oak Adult Foster Care understands the hesitancy of choosing a new home when additional assistance is needed. We would like to alleviate that hesitancy and provide you with care, compassion and relaxation.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.