Whitcomb Square Apartments
4929 Whitcomb Dr. Madison WI 53711
The Whitcomb Square Apartments are a senior housing community that is located in the large capital city of Madison, Dane County, WI. In fact, Madison is the second largest city in all of Wisconsin. The community is ideally located directly across from the Odanna Hills Golf Course and is conveniently located nearby many dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Madison is home to many beautiful lake views, including; Lake Wingra, Lake Monona and large Lake Mendota. All of the water views and the abundance of serene golf courses make this a great place to call home and an entertaining place to invite family and friends for a visit.
The Whitcomb Square Apartments includes reserved parking for residents for ease of transporting. The spacious units come in one, two or three bedroom options and include the following additional amenities:
- Heat is included in pricing
- Air conditioning units in each apartment
- Newer appliances in each unit, including a dishwasher and a garbage disposal
- Laundry room on-site
- Open, spacious floor plans
- Lots of storage in large walk-in closets
- Large balconies or patios, with privacy fencing
The Whitcomb Square Apartments takes pride in the comfort, security, and the needs of each of its seniors. We welcome you to join us at home for independence, safety, and beautiful views.
Pricing at Whitcomb Square Apartments
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Whitcomb Square Apartments
Community Details at Whitcomb Square Apartments
Senior Housing Types Provided at Whitcomb Square Apartments
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.