125 56th Avenue South Saint Petersburg FL 33705
Pricing at Westminster Shores
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Westminster Shores
- My Forever Home
Home is where the heart is — and my heart is here at Westminster Shores!.The water is what first drew me to Westminster Shores, but there is so much more that keeps me here. When I first moved to The Shores,...
- Westminster Shores, a Continuing Care Retirement Community
We first heard about the concept of a Continuing Care Retirement Community like Westminster Shores from our neighbors. We used to talk about the fact that as people age they say that what accelerates the aging...
- Within just a few days my apartment felt like "home."
The pre-move information sessions were very helpful and I felt prepared to move. All new residents are assigned a volunteer resident as a host; she phoned before I moved, met me for lunch the next day, answered...
- See all 12 community reviews
Community Details at Westminster Shores
Senior Housing Types Provided at Westminster Shores
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.