Brookdale Northwest Greensboro
5809 Old Oak Ridge Road Greensboro NC 27410
Brookdale Northwest Greensboro is one of the premiere assisted living communities in the region, offering quality care services that encourage independence and individuality. Our intimate community offers private apartment homes and inviting common areas that encourage residents to visit and make lasting connections with other residents and staff.
We are a vibrant community that celebrates small daily moments. We take full advantage of our proximity to downtown Greensboro with regular excursions to the Bog Garden or the Carolina Theatre of Greensboro.
Our community offers a wide range of services and amenities which include:
- Holistic care services that meet physical, social, spiritual, mental and intellectual needs, giving residents a true sense of purpose and belonging
- Fine dining services offering home-cooked meals three times a day, with snacks available through the day
- Personalized care plans
- Daily and weekly housekeeping services
- A choice of private or companion suites with carpeting and private baths
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
We were greeted by extremely friendly staff throughout the facility. Competent and caring individuals were present as we toured. It was our #1 choice for mom after touring 6 other facilities in our immediate...
Very receptive staff!
This Brookdale location is great! Though my primary concern is the fact that rooms and facilities are not cleaned and maintained as often as I would like, the staff is very helpful and receptive to resident...
Paid for bathing services. After one week mom had not been bathed. Had to talk to several people before making this happen. Also, other places allow family to have lunch, they did not offer this nor mention...See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.