801 S Klein Dr Waunakee WI 53597
Pricing at Waunakee Manor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Waunakee Manor
- 2nd time posted, don't know why the firstwas taken down.
My mom and dad were at Waunakee Manor for a number of years and for the most part got good care even when they were short-staffed, which seemed to be most of the time. The social work staff was excellent and...
- Keep Going as it's confusing, retaliate and rudeness and they retaiate
Confused and very worried. My little brother placed my Mother here for a rest as she was running non stop taking care of her spouse with cancer. Several years later and she's still there. She has MS and...
- Friendly people!
My tour of Waunakee Manor also went pretty well. The person that took me around was friendly and informative. The facility was clean and well set up, but it was not the best fit for my mother at the time.
- See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at Waunakee Manor
Senior Housing Types Provided at Waunakee Manor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.