Walker Methodist Place
3701 Bryant Avenue South Minneapolis MN 55409
Walker Methodist Place is an assisted living community located in Minneapolis, MN. Minneapolis is a busy city with about 382,000 residents in Hennepin County with lots of shops, restaurants, movies and shows. Residents who enjoy getting out can go for group activities, they can run errands and shop, or enjoy the comfort of our community.
Walker Methodist Place is committed to offering the best quality care to our residents while helping them to maintain their independence. Our community has 24-hour on-site assistance and we always offer help to our residents to ensure your loved one feels supported with any needs that arise. At Walker Methodist Place, our commitment is to the care of our seniors. Our trained staff is available day and night should any need for assistance arise.
In addition to helping with all of their physical and medical needs, we are a very social group that loves to plan outings and shared events to encourage social interaction. Available amenities and activities include:
- A helpful concierge desk with the day's events and activity schedule
- Exercise classes in our gym
- Delicious meals with evening meals in the formal dining room or an informal deli
- Convenient bus line access for those that want to shop or get around on their own
- Large apartments that can be customized
- Satellite television and pre-wired Internet
- Planned educational, cultural, social and spiritual programs
We are proud to serve the residents in our community and hope you will join us for fun times, relaxation, and new friends at Walker Methodist Place.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
who would stay in Florida?
I recently moved my mom who is 93 from a similar independent living setting in Ft Myers FL to Minneapolis. It has been a wonderful experience feeling supported and loved during a time of great stress on our...
They require deposit of $93...
They require deposit of $93,000 so they're off our list. If they didn't require such a big deposit, they'd rate 5 stars.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.