Vintage Park at Ottawa
2250 S. Elm Ottawa KS 66067
Our community is dedicated to making you feel like family and right at home from your first day with us. All of our apartments receive personal linen and laundry service, housekeeping services, 24 hour nursing assistance, medication management and three nutritious, delicious meals a day with snacks. Residents at Vintage Park at Ottawa also have access to:
- Our beautiful courtyard
- Spacious private and semi-private rooms with private baths and kitchenettes
- Wide range of activites
- Spa services
- Professional beauty salon and barber shop
- Cozy common area with a fireplace
- Cable television
Come by and visit our warm and welcoming community today. We know that you will feel at home and loved the first time you walk through the doors!
Pricing at Vintage Park at Ottawa
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Vintage Park at Ottawa
- I think they do a great job.
I think they do a great job. I have been real happy. I am really impressed with the staff. The administrator there has been great. I would give them a five.
- They have been very good.
They have been very good. I look at the overall facility, not just one thing. We are very pleased with them. It's extremely clean, the staff is very friendly and patient. The food is very good, and that's...
Community Details at Vintage Park at Ottawa
Senior Housing Types Provided at Vintage Park at Ottawa
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.