Vintage Park at Louisburg
202 Rogers Rd Louisburg KS 66053
Our community is proud to be a part of Louisburg and is actively involved with the town through our volunteer program. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care for our residents, who we feel are more like family. We are proud winners of the National Bronze Quality Award as well as the recipient of the title Best Assisted Living in Miami County.
Residents in our community enjoy a wide array of activities and amenities that encourage independence while also improving their quality of life, including:
- Relaxing in our enclosed courtyard with a pond
- Personal housekeeping services
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Private and semi-private rooms with private bathrooms and kitchenettes
- Restaurant-style dining
Come by Vintage Park at Louisburg to see what sets us apart! We can't wait to welcome you home!
Pricing at Vintage Park at Louisburg
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Vintage Park at Louisburg
Senior Housing Types Provided at Vintage Park at Louisburg
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.