Vintage Park at Eureka
1820 E River St Eureka KS 67045
We strive to meet the needs of residents while making them feel welcome. Residents at Vintage Park at Eureka receive a variety of services including:
- Respite care
- 24 Hour staffing
- Individual treatment plans
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Medication management
- 24 hour emergency alert and response system
- Assisted living in a welcoming setting
Our residents can live a carefree lifestyle in our pet-friendly community, enjoying our bistro, man cave and nice living areas. On any given day, residents and their families are seen listening to a friend play music, enjoying a meal in our dining room, or relaxing in our sun room bistro with a favorite furry friend or spending time at our community beauty salon.
Stop by Vintage Park at Eureka today to see how residents are enjoying this chapter of their life at our vibrant community!
Pricing at Vintage Park at Eureka
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Vintage Park at Eureka
Community Details at Vintage Park at Eureka
Senior Housing Types Provided at Vintage Park at Eureka
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.