Village House Apartments
7426 Village Road Sykesville MD 21784
Located just a short walk from historic downtown Sykesville, Carroll County, Maryland is the Village House Apartments for those age 62 years and over. It offers not only a location in close proximity to a variety of downtown activities and services, but with units containing individually controlled A/C, heating, and wall-to-wall carpeting, it keeps independent and active residents comfortable and cozy throughout the year.
A professional management team heads up the staff at Village House Apartments. There is a caring and experienced 24-Hour emergency maintenance staff because even the highest end apartments need repair every now and then.
- Two or one bedroom floor plans
- Units contain: window coverings, walk-in closets, garbage disposal, dishwasher
- Scheduled and non scheduled activities and events
- An on site laundry center
- Multi-purpose entertainment room; a fully stocked Library; fitness center
- An attractive outdoor Gazebo
- Beauty salon
- Beautifully Landscaped
- For those who love to entertain, the kitchen comes with a breakfast bar
In this smoke free environment, pets are welcome. These units are top of the line when it comes to affordability, convenience and quality. For peace of mind, the emergency pull cords which come with the units are located in the bedrooms and bathroom, and there is a secured-entry system.
Pricing at Village House Apartments
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Village House Apartments
Senior Housing Types Provided at Village House Apartments
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.