Village at Chester
1540 Postal Rd Chester MD 21619
The Village at Chester is located in the picturesque city of Chester, Queen Anne's County, Maryland by Kent Island Narrows. The region boasts gorgeous walking and biking trails, plenty of fine dining experiences and plenty to see and do. Village at Chester is a senior housing community which is completely dedicated to its residents and providing the high quality of life they are accustomed to. Residents enjoy spacious, safe apartments that are not only affordable, but enjoyable to live in. Village at Chester has compassionate and qualified staff day and night to provide whatever our residents need.
Our residents receive excellent medical care and medications are provided, but that is not the only reason to choose Village at Chester. There is a vibrant and exciting community surrounding our luxurious apartments. We are not far from fantastic shopping, nature trails, golf courses, antique stores and we are one hour away from an exciting casino and race track experience. Residents can find the following amenities:
- Gorgeous granite countertops and upgraded wood floors
- Patio balconies for enjoying warm summer days
- Vaulted ceilings on the top floor of the building
- Ceiling fans keep each unit cool on hot days
- Washer and drier in each unit
- Alarm ready panels for security and safety
- Many dining options with several restaurants located nearby
- On-site storage to keep your items safe and close by
- Pre-wiring for cable
- Close to walking and biking trails for exercise and relaxation
Village at Chester welcomes all to visit and take in our relaxing and comfortable apartments. We know you will love it.
Pricing at Village at Chester
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Village at Chester
Community Details at Village at Chester
Senior Housing Types Provided at Village at Chester
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.