Villa Residential at Wolfforth
301 E 5th St. Wolfforth TX 79382
Villa Residential at Wolfforth is an assisted living community located in Wolfforth, TX. Wolfforth is located in Lubbock County and is home to about 3,700 people. Wolfforth is a small railroad town with a few local stores and shops giving residents the opportunity to go into town to shop, pay bills, run errands and go on outings with friends or relax in the comfort of our development.
At Villa Residential at Wolfforth, your loved one's security and comfort are important to us and our highly trained staff are available day and night should your relative need anything. Villa Residential at Wolfforth is committed to giving the highest level of care to our residents in a tranquil, home-like atmosphere. Our development has around the clock 24-hour service to assist your family member with any needs that arise.
We are also a very caring group and seek out ways to create fun projects and group activities to encourage group interaction and socializing. A few of the available amenities and activities that we have include:
- Arts and crafts, games, clubs and birthday events
- Three well-balanced meals each day
- Transportation to/from events and appointments
- Communal area for group activities and socializing
- Apartments in different layouts, some with kitchenettes
- Weekly devotions offered on-site and off-site
- Laundry and housekeeping services
We are proud to assist and serve the residents in our community and would love to have your loved one join us for fun and relaxing times, group events and lots of new friends at Villa Residential at Wolfforth.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Villa Residential at Wolfforth Reviews
- very friendly and outgoing
The best thing about Villa Residential at Wolfforth is that they are very friendly and outgoing. They try to treat each individual as if they were their own ken. There are some instances where some of the...
- Villa is Assisted for only ...
Villa is Assisted for only $1700 in Wolfforth. for a 1 BR. I have heard good things about it. Convenient for them when she goes out of town.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.