Brookdale Remington Park
5301 66th Street Lubbock TX 79424
Residents at Brookdale Remington Park choose from a variety of floor plans and layouts to find an apartment home that best meets their lifestyle needs. All of our apartments include individual climate controls and a private bathroom. Although residents enjoy private homes, our community is social and vibrant with several common areas throughout the home. Residents are often seen gathered around the fireplace in the living room, entertaining guests in our private dining room or enjoying a service in our on-site beauty salon.
Brookdale Remington Park is a special place where seniors thrive in retirement. Services and amenities for residents include:
- Fine dining services in our elegant dining room
- A full social calendar with regular outings planned
- Pet-friendly senior living with pets accepted on a case by case basis
- Cozy living room with fireplace and piano
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths and beautiful gardens
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
We are happy with the care from this community. We like knowing that it is nearby. The staff are caring and attentive. The menu offers healthy meals. They have alot of good activites. We would recommend this...
The staff was very kind the residence looked happy there were a few places that looked like they needed to be cleaned but overall very well-kept . The rooms were lovely and look like they might be just what...
A Helpful Tour
I had a good experience touring and they were friendly. We had to wait but someone else showed us around. I liked that it was in my neighborhood but it was not a good fit. The dining room sat too many residents...See all 21 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.