237 Redondo Avenue Long Beach CA 90803
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Villa Redondo Reviews
- Good Care for the Value
I really like that the staff is caring, and they do provide good care, especially for the value. They don't charge you for any extra care that you need. In terms of improvement, definitely more activities...
- A bit scary...depressing w/...
A bit scary...depressing w/plastic on furniture. Very overpriced compared to other facilities viewed
- It's small not a lot of activities. C...
It's small not a lot of activities. Clean. Mostly catering to assisted living. Bedrooms only no suits. No kitchenetts allowed.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.