491 Discovery Rd Port Townsend WA 98368
We are located in the quaint town of Port Townsend, Washington, just two miles from Puget Sound. Downtown Port Townsend is a favorite destination for tourists and locals alike. It is famous for its many antique shops, charming cafes and natural beauty.
We pride ourselves on keeping residents as active and independent as possible while respecting their needs and dignity. With that in mind we offer assistance with medication management, dressing, bathing and other activities of daily living. We can accommodate short term respite stays, transitional stays and urgent placement.
Our staff includes a Registered Nurse who coordinates care, a registered dietician who plans nutritious menus and our wonderful care staff who treat each resident as a member of their own family.
We offer a variety of amenities and activities including:
- Community dining room serving delicious meals and snacks
- Transportation for offsite activities such as medical appointments, shopping and local events
- All common and private areas accommodate wheelchairs and walkers
- Activity room for socialization and crafts
- Social activities including card games and bingo
- Exercise group that is tailored to individual needs and abilities
- Guest accommodations for family and friends
- Pet friendly living
- Computer area with internet access
- Beauty and barber salon on site
- Enclosed outdoor courtyard
Pricing at Victoria Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Victoria Place
Community Details at Victoria Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Victoria Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.