5910 W Redcloud Court Spokane WA 99208
Our staff are specifically trained to effectively manage the behaviors and needs of those with memory loss. We meet them where they are in their journey, engage them and guide them gently through a structured day. Activities encourage our residents to socialize, exercise and have fun. Our continuum of care ensures that each resident may stay in their home, in our community, even if needs change over time.
In addition to a safe and secure environment, we offer services and amenities that include:
- Restaurant-style dining that accommodates special dietary needs, with consistent seating for comfort
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Private rooms that open into a common area with a movie room, TV lounge, a library, piano and organ and quiet nooks where residents can visit and read
- Outdoor common areas include a patio garden and enclosed courtyard
- 24-hour awake staff to ensure every concern is address immediately
At Vesta, we encourage independence, respect individuality and strive to make everyday a meaningful experience.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Outstanding Care and Comfort
We love this great community. I like that she is happy here. The staff are outstanding and have excellent in every way. I like knowing that she is active with the residents. The menu is very good and she is...
Security is excellent and great floor plan!
The security is good. The Fllorplan is setup really well for the needs of everyone there.
staff are professional
The care my uncle is getting is wonderful at Vesta AFH. This facility has been better than any place he has been at. The last place he was at was just a nightmare. It was like being in prison. Here the staff...See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.