5910 W Redcloud Court Spokane WA 99208
Our staff are specifically trained to effectively manage the behaviors and needs of those with memory loss. We meet them where they are in their journey, engage them and guide them gently through a structured day. Activities encourage our residents to socialize, exercise and have fun. Our continuum of care ensures that each resident may stay in their home, in our community, even if needs change over time.
In addition to a safe and secure environment, we offer services and amenities that include:
- Restaurant-style dining that accommodates special dietary needs, with consistent seating for comfort
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Private rooms that open into a common area with a movie room, TV lounge, a library, piano and organ and quiet nooks where residents can visit and read
- Outdoor common areas include a patio garden and enclosed courtyard
- 24-hour awake staff to ensure every concern is address immediately
At Vesta, we encourage independence, respect individuality and strive to make everyday a meaningful experience.
Pricing at Vesta AFH
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Vesta AFH
Community Details at Vesta AFH
Senior Housing Types Provided at Vesta AFH
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.