Valley Royale Care
701 Fleetwood Drive Modesto CA 95350
Valley Royal care is a senior care home located in Modesto, California. The group home setting is of an apartment-style habitat that overlooks the stunning Modesto arch, making it a wonderful place to live.
Valley Royal Care is a unique group home with small community to ensure quality care is provided to each senior resident. The staff members are committed to providing a high level of service for each senior resident in the group home this is from preparing their meals, medication assistance, and housekeeping, to even laundry. In addition, the staff does a regular check in on the senior guests to ensure their stay in the group home is comfortable. Furthermore, Valley Royal Care has an equipped hospital with a Doctor's Medical Center that is located near the group home. It is to ensure the senior guest receive medical attention with no delay.
Other than taking care of the senior guests physically and medically, the group home has ensured their various activities they can partake in while at the home.
- It has a very quiet and peaceful courtyard for the senior guests to relaxing in.
- A comfortable sitting place helps the senior guests reconnect with each other.
- The group home is pet-friendly. However, there are just a few regulations.
- There is a barber and a beauty shop just to ensure the senior guests look their best at all times.
Valley Royal Care is an excellent choice for assisted living, as it is a micro community that ensures every senior guest is comfortable, well relaxed and enjoys their independence at all times.
Pricing at Valley Royale Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Valley Royale Care
Community Details at Valley Royale Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Valley Royale Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.