Davey's Care Home
1309 Oakwood Dr Modesto CA 95350
Davey's Care Home
Davey's Care Home is a senior residential care home that is located in the suburban city of Modesto, CA and in Stanislaus County. Modesto is home to Riverdale Park and Bellenita Park, offering a great place for relaxing and scenic evening strolls. The group home setting itself is just a short drive to the San Joaquin River National Wildlife Refuge Park. The city is also known for its wonderful warm weather for much of the year. The beautiful, quiet location makes Modesto a great place to call your new home.
Davey's Care Home is dedicated to the safety of its seniors. The community is smaller than many of the senior group home settings, and this allows us to provide personalized care to our seniors. Our qualified and caring staff are available at all hours of the day and night for assistance.
In addition to the quiet and relaxing community and the qualified staff, Davey's Care Home is also committed to the comfort of our seniors ,offering the following amenities:
- Private bedrooms with close bathrooms
- Transportation available to local dining, shopping and medical appointments
- Meals planned and prepared, based on preferences and dietary restrictions
- Common indoor and outdoor areas available for entertaining
Davey's Care Home would like to invite you to your new place of residence, offering you with comfort, compassion and assistance.
Pricing at Davey's Care Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Davey's Care Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Davey's Care Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.