Valiente Senior Living
33417 Pinehurst Loop Magnolia TX 77355
• Dining services program consists of home-cooked Texas Southern foods made from scratch
• Snacks and beverages provided between meals throughout the day
• Gated community in a serene park-like setting
• Activities program encompasses “fresh air” trail walks in beautiful courtyard, stimulating brain exercises, musical uplift and reminiscing, touch sensory arts and crafts, resident involved culinary arts, gardening, and routine faith-based services
• Quiet country setting yet close to neighboring Tomball and Magnolia
• Security surveillance and 24-hour associates on site
We provide safety and security.
• We hire individuals who truly care about our residents.
• Our community is designed with the residents in mind.
• We provide person-centered care.
• We engage!
• We are trying to change the journey of the disease.
• our care does not stop with the residents but extends out to family members.
• We believe we provide an increased quality of life for all who are affected.
• We love our residents and are emotionally involved with each and every one.
OUR HOMELIKE COMMUNITY OFFERS: • Three meals a day with snacks • 24-hour care associates • Memory enhancement programming • Games, activities and events • Crafts, music programs, dancing, wellness, and more!
Pricing at Valiente Senior Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Valiente Senior Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Valiente Senior Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.