Utmost Living Care Inc
6750 Abbotswood Drive Rancho Palos Verdes CA 90275
Utmost Living Care Inc. is a residential care home situated in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA in Los Angeles County. The residential care home enjoys its tranquil geographic location making it suitable for residents living with Alzheimer and dementia disease. The group home setting has made great strides in keeping residents both active and engaged in promoting ultimate medical care to the seniors.
The group home setting is equipped with highly trained, experienced and committed staff that is adept in providing the best medical care to the seniors. Each member of medical care staff understands their individual roles and responsibilities in making seniors feel at home. The community is equipped with all the essential amenities required for the happy stay of the seniors. The following lifestyle amenities make Utmost Living Care a home of choice for seniors.
- Tranquil courtyard
- Beautifully designed gazebo for relaxation
- A series of dining options for the seniors with private family dining rooms
- Pet-friendly environment
- Freedom for various religious practices
- Variety of recreational amenities such as swimming pools and fitness classes
- Comfortable seating environment for sun warming
- Rich library with vast range of books
- Great barber and beautician shop
Perhaps, the group home setting has all the necessities to make a happy senior. It is the place to be for a senior looking for freedom, relaxation, comfort and independence. No resident is restricted, and anyone qualify to be one of those happy seniors in this great community setting.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.