Urban Park Towers
77 Main St Lockport NY 14094
If you love living in a community with an historic presence, you will love residing with Urban Park Towers located Lockport, Niagara County, New York. Lockport is an historic canal town, just minutes from beautiful and scenic Niagara Falls, New York, the honeymoon capital of the Northeast. Whether you take a walking tour of the upper locks of the Erie Canal or enjoy a trip to the Market Street Gallery or the Palace Theater, you will love exploring the cultures of Lockport and Niagara County.
Live an independent and worry-free lifestyle, when you choose to reside with Urban Park Towers. A member of Urban Park Towers warm and friendly staff is available to residents 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whether it is everyday assistance or a small household task, no job is too big or too small. Provide yourself with peace of mind, knowing life at Urban Park Towers will keep you busy, happy, and healthy.
Amenities Available at Urban Park Towers:
- Dentists and doctors available on site
- Wheelchair accessible showers
- Beauty and barber services
- A smoke-free campus inside, with designated smoking areas outside
- 24 hour nursing care, if needed
- Transportation provided for off site activities and personal trips
- A wide variety of on site activities
Section 8 housing vouchers are accepted at Urban Park Towers, and some income limits may apply as well. Residents must be at least 55 years old or older. Built in 1978, Urban Park Towers is a senior housing community, with all the comforts of home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.