Twining Village a CCRC
280 Middle Holland Road Holland PA 18966
Twining Village is a senior living community located in Holland, PA. Holland is a small community in Bucks County and home to about 4,000 people. Residents will be able to enjoy quiet walks, scenic views and frequenting small stores and area restaurants with friends, or they can relax in the comfort of our development.
Twining Village provides the highest level of quality care to our residents in a relaxed, home-like environment. At Twining Village, our licensed team of professionals tend to every aspect of your loved one's care including all meals, medications, laundry, housekeeping, appointments, activities, transportation, and rehabilitation. Our residents receive support from on-site care providers who are there to assist them 24-hours a day with any needs they may have.
We are a very fun environment that enjoys planning group outings and social activities to help encourage interaction with our residents and dialog. A few of the available amenities, activities, and services that we have available include:
- Well-balanced meals and snacks daily
- Indoor common areas and shared spaces for events, parties and activities
- An exercise and rehabilitation area with TVs and equipment for classes and workouts
- On-site and off-site devotional services each week
- An outdoor common area for parties, events, and gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation to/from appointments and events
We hope you will bring your loved one to Twining Village to join us for fun events, relaxing times with friends, and group activities in a community where we happily assist our residents and treat them like family.
Pricing at Twining Village a CCRC
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Twining Village a CCRC
- Comfort for dad!
This is a great facility! The grounds are well maintained and the staff is very friendly, and they are sure to cater to my father's needs. There are plenty of activities for my father to participate in....
- We would use Twining Village again for respite care!!!
This was a good place for my mom's respite stay. The staff were nice. They offered daily activities and she liked to play bingo. The food was ok. The community is clean and well taken care of. I would...
Very pleased.See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Twining Village a CCRC
Senior Housing Types Provided at Twining Village a CCRC
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.