Touching Hearts at Home-NYC
275 Madison Avenue, Ste. 1428 New York NY 10016
We start with an in-home consultation which is free of charge. Meeting person-to-person is the best way to talk about service options and design a care program together. You will be asked about your preferences regarding the type of person you prefer to provide service in your home. Your Touching Hearts at Home representative will carefully select a caregiver best prepared to meet your needs.
Services can be provided from just a few hours up to 24 hours, 7 days-a-week, including weekends and holidays. Touching Hearts at Home services includes:
- Meal planning, preparation and clean-up
- Monitoring diet
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Home monitoring
- Accompany to Doctor's appointments and to visits family/friends
Alzheimer's Care and Dementia Care:
- Positive and patient companionship for Alzheimer's patients
- Prompting and cueing daily routines
- Respite for those caring for loved ones with Dementia
- Transport/Escort to appointments, Outings, activities and events appropriate for Alzheimer's patients
- Personal organization help
- Prevent wandering and unsafe behaviors
All Touching Hearts caregivers are profiled, screened and receive training before their first assignment. They are employees, not contract labor and ongoing training is a requirement of employment.
Not only do we ask questions of you or your loved one about needs to be served, but also your interests. Then we strive to provide the most compatible caregiver for you. You or your loved one needs to feel comfortable with the one that will be in such an important place of service.
We are committed to:
- Understanding your unique needs and preferences
- Providing caregivers who are carefully selected, trained, bonded, and insured
- Coordinating your care with other care providers and family caregivers
- Offering flexible schedules that accommodate budget restraints and changes in health conditions
If you are interested in inquiring about our services please give us call today and we are happy to help.
Pricing at Touching Hearts at Home-NYC
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Touching Hearts at Home-NYC
My 91 year old mother, an upper east side resident, has started showing some signs of memory loss / Dementia and I wish we would have called these folks sooner. Balancing my busy schedule between work, the...
- Wonderful Caregivers
Touching Hearts at Home has the most compassionate, helpful people who really understand how to work with the elderly. We called after my 88 year old mother in law fell and broke her hip and needed more home...
Boy have I gotten lucky finding Touching Hearts At Home. They have been helping my brother now for six months and they are excellent in every respect. Caring, knowledgeable, professional. My brother has a...See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at Touching Hearts at Home-NYC
Senior Housing Types Provided at Touching Hearts at Home-NYC
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.