Tina's Exceptional Care AFH
16924 NE 14th Street Bellevue WA 98008
Tina and Andy Florea are not only the owners, but also the primary caregivers, so residents here will quickly get to know this friendly and attentive couple. All of the team here will go out of their way to ensure the comfort and happiness of those in their care, and they operate under the belief that - as the name of their business suggests - good is not enough, and only exceptional care will do.
Along with providing their residents with excellent care, Tina's Exceptional Care also offer a number of great lifestyle amenities, such as:
- Movie nights
- Monthly librarian visits, with personalized book and music choices
- Beautician/hairdresser available on request
- Personalized home-cooked meals
- Devotional services on and off site
- Seasonal celebrations
- Activities such as puzzles, singing and board games
Those living at Tina's Exceptional Care will feel part of a family, and will be valued and cherished for their individual attributes and personality. Living at an adult family home such as this affords seniors the opportunity to feel part of a community, allowing them to enjoy a rewarding social life and as much freedom and independence as they desire.
Housing Types Provided
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.