Tina's Exceptional Care AFH
16924 NE 14th Street Bellevue WA 98008
Tina and Andy Florea are not only the owners, but also the primary caregivers, so residents here will quickly get to know this friendly and attentive couple. All of the team here will go out of their way to ensure the comfort and happiness of those in their care, and they operate under the belief that - as the name of their business suggests - good is not enough, and only exceptional care will do.
Along with providing their residents with excellent care, Tina's Exceptional Care also offer a number of great lifestyle amenities, such as:
- Movie nights
- Monthly librarian visits, with personalized book and music choices
- Beautician/hairdresser available on request
- Personalized home-cooked meals
- Devotional services on and off site
- Seasonal celebrations
- Activities such as puzzles, singing and board games
Those living at Tina's Exceptional Care will feel part of a family, and will be valued and cherished for their individual attributes and personality. Living at an adult family home such as this affords seniors the opportunity to feel part of a community, allowing them to enjoy a rewarding social life and as much freedom and independence as they desire.
Pricing at Tina's Exceptional Care AFH
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Tina's Exceptional Care AFH
Community Details at Tina's Exceptional Care AFH
Senior Housing Types Provided at Tina's Exceptional Care AFH
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.