2211 172nd Avenue NE Bellevue WA 98008
Flory's AFH is a senior care home that is located in Bellevue, WA in King County. Our friendly community lies across the glorious Lake Washington. The scenic vistas of the Cascade Mountains and Olympic Mountains also characterize our beautiful community. The numerous attractions in Bellevue make it worth visiting by friends and families. The peaceful neighborhoods make this city worth residing in.
Flory's AFH takes pride in its highly dedicated team of caregivers who always goes out of their way to give the best treatment and care to our national heroes. Regardless of the time of day or night, a health professional is always on standby to address any need that might arise. Our residence is clean, safe, and friendly. Seniors are always encouraged to be social, active and make as many friends as possible. Residents enjoy the loving and caring services of committed caregivers in a warm group home setting.
Here are some of the world-class amenities and features Flory's AFH offers to seniors:
- An array of dining options with private and restaurant style dining room for families and friends
- Pet friendly with a number of restrictions
- An onsite barber shop and beautician
- An Olympic size swimming pool with incredible work out sessions
- Religious services for numerous denominations
- Peaceful and quiet courtyard
- A fully stocked state of the art library
- A highly comfortable sitting area with a perfectly done fireplace to host old and new friends
We are more than proud of our vibrant community. This is why we extend an invitation to you to come and visit Flory's AFH for utmost relaxation, total freedom, and maximum fun.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.