The Terraces at Seacrest Village
281 Mathistown Road Little Egg Harbor NJ 08087
The Terraces at Seacrest Village is located in the picturesque community of Little Egg Harbor Township in Southern Ocean County. We are home to great fishing, beautiful waterfront homes, and the famous Tuckerton Seaport Museum.
We'd like to invite your family to come and meet our family. Once you've had a chance to meet our staff, you'll rest easy knowing that you or your loved one will receive nothing but the best possible care here at The Terraces at Seacrest Village.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
Brian and Patricia Holloway
Owners of The Terraces at Seacrest Village and Seacrest Village Quality Adult Healthcare Community
- Variety of apartment styles, each with kitchenette
- Telephone & Television service
- Emergency call response system
- Wifi and Internet service
- Hair salon and barber shop
- Private dining room and catering services
- Spacious common areas including formal living room, game room and country kitchen
- Movie theater with surround sound
- Comprehensive social, educational, religious, and recreational life enrichment programs
- Safe and secure memory care program
- Full continuum of care services available with our Seacrest Village Adult Healthcare Community (adult medical day care services, sub-acute rehabilitation, long term skilled nursing care, and two levels of memory care programs)
- On-site licensed nurses 24 hours a day
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Daily bed making service and trash removal
- Chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style three times a day
- Transportation services
- Medication management services
- Personalized care services
- On-site physician and therapy services
Pricing at The Terraces at Seacrest Village
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Terraces at Seacrest Village
This is a nice community for care The staff was nice and caring. We like the knowing that the staff cares about the community being clean and maintained. The menu is appealing and the activities are good for...
- Good Tour, But Not the One For My Love One
I toured this community for my husband, and his needs. The tour went well, and everyone was very kind. The community looked nice, and clean from what I saw. The staff I came across was very friendly, and my...
- Mom likes it here
The staff have been friendly and helpful. Mom seems to love the food. The community is clean and the grounds are beautiful. This community was closer to home and I would recommend this community.See all 15 community reviews
Community Details at The Terraces at Seacrest Village
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Terraces at Seacrest Village
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.