21410 Madrona Ave Torrance CA 90503
The Sanctuary is a senior care home located in Torrance, which is in the southwestern region known as South Bay in LA County, CA. This prime location boasts over 2.4 kilometers of vast sandy beaches, making it a popular destination, but still less touristy than the well known Santa Monica Bay area. If you have been thinking of relocating to a beachfront town, make sure you move soon, as Torrence is seeing a massive population growth thanks to the amazing backdrop, delicious local restaurants and exciting event calendar. Our residents love soaking up the warm sun, breathing the crisp ocean air and listening to the sound of waves rolling onto the shore.
Your lifestyle will be supported by the expert team of staff that is committed to providing the best service possible. Our team is friendly, attentive and able to assist with personal care, medication management, and provide transportation to various errands. Our group home has 24 hour awake staff, guest parking, and nutritiously sound meals with customized meal plans for those with special dietary restrictions. Residents love that there is an in-house beauty parlor and barber shop as well as regular housekeeping, laundry services and room service.
- Families to join us during meal time and be involved in our care plans
- An active senior lifestyle with many interactive activities that support mental, emotional and physical well-being
- Involvement in the community and outdoor excursions to take advantage of the beautiful city of Torrance
Having a maintenance-free lifestyle is now possible at the Sanctuary. Here you can relax, kick up your feet and enjoy the good life.
Pricing at The Sanctuary
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Sanctuary
Community Details at The Sanctuary
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Sanctuary
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.