330 W. Lockwood Ave Webster Groves MO 63119
At The Rockwood, we don't claim to be all things for all people. As a matter of fact, with only twenty nine apartment homes, we are considered small.
Small is Better
Small is good because we get to know you and your preferences. We know the daily rhythm of your life and work with you as an individual to help you stay fulfilled and engaged in life. We take service seriously, but we get to know you well enough to enjoy the lighter side of life as well.
The Rockwood offers a full suite of conceirge services, chef-prepared meals, 24-hour security and staffing, housekeeping and much more. Residents of The Rockwood have the choice of several spacious floor plans. We offer exceptional service, a gracous setting and a wonderful value in retirement living:
-Meticulously restored alcove, one or two bedroom apartments with full kitchens, laundry hook-ups, individual heating and cooling
- 24-hour staffing and emergency call system
- All utilities paid (includes cable TV), except telephone
- Multiple living and sitting areas with fireplaces
- Outdoor gardens with paved walking paths
- Exercise room
- Complimentary laundry room
- Family entertaining room
- Covered underground parking
- Supportive services
The best way to get to know The Rockwood is for us to get to know you. We welcome your call and would love to arrange a personal visit with you. Discover why senior living starts here!
Pricing at The Rockwood
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at The Rockwood
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Rockwood
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.