The Pine House
544 W 9th Street Upland CA 91786
Because we care, the responsibility of caring for your loved ones is something we, The Pine House takes very seriously. Although we cannot replace the love of your family, we do our best to provide a caring, compassionate, tranquil environment with all the respect that your family members deserve.
24 Hour Care and Supervision Includes:
- Three nutritional meals + snacks
- Medication Managment
- Bathing, Skin Care, Grooming, & Dressing
- Nail Care and Oral Care
- Walker, Cane, Wheelchair Assistance
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Incontinent Care
- Laundry & Housekeeping
Extra Activities Includes:
- Birthday Celebration with Families
- Holidays and Occasion Parties
- Daily Coloring, Puzzles, Games
- Karaoke, Bingo, Trivia, Poem Making... with Activity Director twice a week
- Social Awareness
- Medical or Dental Appointments
- Non-Emergnecy Transportation ( Fee May Apply)
A full service reidential care facility for 6 elderly people, owned and operated by a state licensed nurse is waiting for you!
Pricing at The Pine House
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Pine House
Community Details at The Pine House
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Pine House
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.