The Olive Branch
10215 Balboa Blvd Northridge CA 91325
Now offering virtual tours. Call us now to schedule.
The Olive Branch
Situated in Northridge, California, Olive Branch Assisted Living offers residents the utmost in comfort and care. This 25-acre community boasts a park-like setting and is perfect for afternoon strolls, family gatherings and recreational activities. Located just off of Balboa Boulevard, our residents enjoy a close proximity to many great restaurants, stores, movie theaters and more.
At Olive Branch Assisted Living, we are dedicated to providing seniors with an outstanding quality of life while seeing to their unique needs. Our staff of friendly, experienced professionals are committed to ensuring that every resident is treated with the respect, kindness and dignity that they deserve.
In addition to seeing to the medical and physical needs of the seniors in our community, we have cultivated a vibrant and welcoming environment by offering a range of amenities, including:
- A beautiful library stocked with thousands of New York Times' best sellers
- Comfortable living quarters
- A spacious dining room, perfect for family gatherings and special events
- A multi-lingual staff with fluency in English, Spanish, Filipino and Chinese
- An activity room where we host movie nights and show sporting games on TV
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- A well-stocked snack area
At Olive Branch Assisted Living, we ensure that each resident enjoys the care and quality of life that they deserve.
Pricing at The Olive Branch
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Olive Branch
Community Details at The Olive Branch
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Olive Branch
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.